Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My boy is an angel


...and I am not exaggerating. I don't know what we have done to deserve such a well behaved and placid little man! Unless he is in pain with teething, or very very tired, there is hardly a noise out of him (except for contented babble). I seem to be able to get a lot more done around the house these days because he will happily sit and entertain himself for a half hour while I get a shower and throw a load of laundry in! I wonder what he thinks about while he is entertaining himself.

I hope this doesn't mean that the next child we have will be a little terror! Maybe Ollie will teach any future children we have, to be super super nice and well behaved.

I know this seems like a boastful post... *shrugs shoulders*

7 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday Sharefest!!!

    If I were you I'd boast like there is no tomorrow. Congrats on you little angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Wow, you sure are blessed with a well behaved little boy.

    from a SITStah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. - I love the name of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Saturday Sharefest! What a cutie pie he is! My munchkin is almost seventeen months old, and he's a handful, so yes, enjoy this one while you can! You never know how the next one might be. I know I worry about that, and mine is relatively good (although no angel!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lucky mommy!

    Happy Saturday Sharefest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks like an angel :o)

    Stopping by from SITS.
    ◄Happy Saturday Sharefest!►

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're blessed to have a child like him. And there is nothing wrong about bragging about him! You're entitled. Not sure about that last statement you mentioned. I did hear about that but who knows.

    ReplyDelete