Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Play Cafe!


My friend Clare and I took Ollie and her daughter, Ruby to a place nearby that I had never heard of called The Play Cafe! It was fab and Ollie had a brilliant time. It was £4.50 entrancec which i thought was TINY bit expensive but when I went to pay the lady asked if Ollie was walking yet, I told her no and she said it was free of charge for him!

We all grabbed lunch (fries, fried bacon, sausage, fried egg and soad bread) and headed to the play area. The soft play area was divided into 2... one area for 1 - 4 year olds and an area for 4+. Ollie and Ruby loved it. Ollie was mesmerised by the ball pool and by the time we had to leave he was very brave and diving into the balls off the platform.

It really whiled away the hours of what would have been a very boring day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I wish we had a place like that around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember those days. Love your shots, too. SITS sent me by...and I'm having a giveaway where EVERYBODY wins, so please come on down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun day! I'm over from SITS ;) I saw that you wanted some fun free stuff to do! I've posted a ton of projects to my blog, you might like the bean bag one!

    www.lilblueboo.blogspot.com


    Have a great day!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete