Thursday, July 30, 2009

101 in 1001

Since I finished my project 365 in which I took a photo every day for the first year of Ollie's life, I have been on the lookout for a new project!

A girl I know via a forum I frequent just posted about "101 in 1001". On the website it says the following:

The Mission:
Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.

The Criteria: Tasks must be specific (ie: no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie: represent some amount of effort on your part).

I am going to start it as soon as I have compiled my list and then I will be putting my list in a sidebar here on my blog! :)

For anyone who would like to join me, you can find information here and also links to other people's lists.

I think it is such a good way to motivate yourself into doing those things you have always wanted to do! My husband is going to write one too :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't know if I could think of 101 things. Hi from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wandered over from SITS!

    LOVE your blog. Great job, great layout..Oliver is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project 365 is a great idea. Too bad I didn't think of it when my daughter was born.

    ReplyDelete