Friday, July 17, 2009

Photos from my brithday :)

The computer was running far too slow last night for me to upload any of my pictures so here they are!


Exploris Aquarium in portaferry, just across Strangford Lough.


Look at the creepy fish sneaking in at the top there... freaky... you can hardly see him because he looks like the rocks!


O0o0oh sharks!





Waiting to get the ferry back to the other side!



Oliver having fun driving daddy's car!



Ollie and I playing peek-a-boo in the car while waiting for the ferry!


I know I look sunburnt in this picture but I'm not... it is just bad lighting!


My yummy salt and chilli soft shell crab starter.


Sour Apple Martini - looks like phlegm.... tastes like heaven :)


My salt and lime sea bass... was delicious but I could have done without the rice. It came on salad leaves but thy were dressed in something that was gorgeous!

My wonderful watermelon cocktail... divine!

I had such a lovely birthday thanks to my gorgeous husband and angel child!

8 comments:

  1. Happy late birthday from SITS - hope you enjoy the rest of it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from SITS to give a little blog ♥

    Looks like a wonderful day!

    Remember that pic of him behind the wheel because when he starts driving....it isn't so cute any more...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday again! :D

    Oliver is so cute! And growing up uber fast - driving already?! Hahaha.

    As for those martinis - will have to try them when I turn 18 next year, lawl. And the food looks great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! just stopping over from SITS to invite you to visit me. I post marital secrets for young wives, mothers, and couples. I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping in from SITs.

    Happy Birthday! Your drinks look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day. My son loves the aquarium too!

    ...stopping by from SITS...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yum! All of it. Happy Birthday, late!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOu have some great pictures there I have a giveaway for 16x24 canvas print come on by to enter http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete