Monday, July 6, 2009

Ollie's new room!

I finally finished his room yesterday and this morning I tidied it and here is the result of our hard work. He seems to like it.


Here is Ollie standing in his cot while I take photos! I had to put his big leaf canopy up high because he just grabs it otherwise!


In the above photo you can see his little table and chairs I got from Ikea for the bargain price of £12.99!





Above, the Ikea shelves and below, the fun at the zoo border.




Ollie's jungly zoo themed ball pool/ paddling pool.


I'm so proud of James and I because this is the first FULL room we have ever decorated together and also the first room to be finished in our new house. We have about 3 other rooms in the stages of decorating, now just to get those finished also!

2 comments:

  1. Love your new layout! :D And I also love the room, it looks like a dream, literally. What I wouldn't give to have a huge room like this all to myself when I was a kid.

    Ollie looks so tiny standing in his cot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! I love the colors, and I love the shelves & that border!

    ReplyDelete