Thursday, July 9, 2009

My little boy is a dream!

A number of weeks ago... I think when we had just moved into this house, Ollie became unbelievably difficult to settle at naptime and nighttime and then would proceed to wake up at 5.30 or 6 in the morning.

I don't know what has happened since then but it seems like a lovely sleep fairy has been to see him and taught him how to go to sleep properly.

Now he is going down for his naps fantastically (I just put him down and there was not a single sound out of him, where previously he would have grizzled for at least 10 minutes), goes to bed wonderfully and wakes up somewhere between 7 and 8!

1 comment:

  1. That is great! Maybe he just needed some time to adjust to the new place. I know when we moved into this apartment, it was hell trying to get Jackson to nap! I think he was just scared.

    ReplyDelete