Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First trip to the Dentist!


We just registered with a brand new dentist because my last dentist was HORRIBLE and because Ollie now has 8 teeth (with a 9th about to pop through) we decided to let him have his registration checkup! The dentist was pleased with how many teeth he has through but said he was slightly slower than other kids his age... I then asked her about my nephew! He is 14 months and still does not have a single tooth! She said he should go to the dentist.

I need no work done. My teeth are perfect but need a good polish... but James needs 6 fillings!! :( Poor James. It is so unfair. I am the one who drinks about a gallon of coca cola a day and he drinks water. I eat sweets and junk ALL THE TIME... he doesn't! But then he has not been to the dentist in 5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment