Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ollie's new love/ I am ill

Ollie is just being so adorable at the minute (in between the bouts of hard teething) and this morning he has been kissing his toys! First was in the bath, he kissed his frog and second was downstairs he kissed his new favourite toy... a little fireman!

His attraction to the little fireman is so cute. It is only about 3 inches tall and has bendable arms and legs... he sits it on the coffee table and then crouches over to look at the fireman's face and then grins. It is delightful. He carries it around everywhere and can now say man (comes out as ma though).

He is staying at my mum's house tonight and were going over there tomorrow for dinner so will pick him up then. Today is one of those days I really appreciate being able to be lazy (as much as i miss my gorgeous boy!) and not having to run around after him. I'm sick you see.... very sick :( It came on a couple of nights ago, quite shaky, cold, aching all over with the most incredible headache... and feeling nauseaous... the pains have gone now but I am still feeling queasy all day long, so I'm just rested here on the couch with some lemonade.

I'm so so so hungry, but can't stomach the thought of anything.

16 comments:

  1. Aw, you poor thing! I sure do hope you are feeling better soon. I find that ginger tea helps alleviate a lot of the nausea that comes with being sick. Rest up my friend! Hope to hear that you're feeling doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better! Ollie seems like he loves his little fireman..so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I hope you feel better soon! Yikes! I'm visiting from SITS, and sending well wishes your way! BTW, just wait until Ollie starts offering food to his friend - my 18-month-old does that with his stuffed Eeyore, and it's so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better. He's just becoming a kissing machine hasn't he. Better watch him with the ladies. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww!! Hope you get well soon!!
    And your Ollie is really cute!!! I love babies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hump day- Wednesday is considered the middle of the work week. You have made it over the hump (and closer to the weekend).

    Stopping in from SITS to say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hang in there!

    Glad to see someone explained Hump Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your son sounds so adorable! I hope you get to feeling better soon, though. Stopping by from SITS and hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Visiting from SITS - feel better soon and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute!

    ...stopping by from SITS...

    Steph @ Stick It in the Fridge

    pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by from SITs.

    I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete