Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Number 76 on the list complete!

"Get measured for bras."

I have not been measured for bras properly since just before Ollie was born.... and since then they have gone up 2 cup sizes and shrunk right back down to apparently a 34B. How very very exciting indeed (not). More exciting though is the fact that since not a single bra I own is a 34B, I had the oppurtunity to buy a bunch of bras in my correct size! Look at what I picked up for just £38 (matching panties with some of them even!). Woop!


4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. I don't have the chance to buy cute bras. I need the big ole white 24 hr ones that give me super support for my gigantic chi chi's. I so which I was a b cup, even a C cup would make me and my back happy.
    That bright pink on is soooo cute though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh pretty! I have not been measured since I was 12!!!!!! (I am 23 now) Maybe I should stop spending so much money on make up and go and get measured and invest in proper bras

    ReplyDelete