Sunday, August 16, 2009

Number 54 on the list complete

"Find a way to earn money"



So I didn't want to count my blog design business as a way to earn money unless I knew it was something that was going to take off. Well I think now I have done a reasonable number of designs and still have a few customers in a queue, I can now count it as a way of earning money!

I'm by no means 'rolling it in', but the little bits I am earning are making a difference!! I feel happy that I can be a SAHM and still contribute a little to the finances...

Don't even get me started on my other money making ideas that I have planned for down the line!! I have some great business ideas for when Ollie starts primary school! Teehee!

4 comments:

  1. This was such a great,motivating post to read. I work in a family business so we struggle to survive and I have been thinking of ways to make money on the side. Good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great to hear business is picking up. I hope i'm in your que for a new blog in october for Halloween. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropping in from sits. Make it a great day!

    Ms Cupcake
    Zen Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from SITS to say hello, hoping you'll do the same! By the way, I absolutely adore the name Oliver (Ollie) and your little one is a cutie pie! :) I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete