Thursday, August 13, 2009

Number 26 on the list complete!

"Make a list of 101 things that make me happy."
  1. Oliver
  2. Hubby
  3. Surprises
  4. Hot bubble baths
  5. Cuddles
  6. Birthdays
  7. Flowers
  8. Ollie's smiles
  9. Summer
  10. Taking photos
  11. My mum's cooking
  12. Painting my nails
  13. Pay day
  14. Indian Food
  15. Emails
  16. Blog comments
  17. Prawns
  18. Pesto
  19. New clothes
  20. Coca Cola
  21. Good music
  22. Playing rock band
  23. My cosy bed
  24. Holidays
  25. Family days out
  26. Laughing
  27. Being a SAHM
  28. Kisses
  29. Baking
  30. Dogs
  31. New books
  32. Baking
  33. My house
  34. Yankee candles
  35. Crispy bacon
  36. Relaxing
  37. King size beds
  38. Good manners
  39. Nice dreams
  40. Compliments
  41. Cocktails
  42. Candy floss
  43. Taking photos
  44. Kool Aid
  45. Sleeping late
  46. Sugar
  47. Travelling
  48. Fresh laundry
  49. Listening to Ollie babble
  50. Having a flat tummy
  51. Date nights
  52. Discussing the future
  53. Making friends
  54. Achieving a goal
  55. Winning
  56. Dancing
  57. Singing
  58. Crossing things off my 101 list
  59. Fried onions
  60. Sex
  61. Blogging
  62. Making lists
  63. Wearing pyjamas
  64. Cupcake sprinkles
  65. Christmas dinner
  66. Starting a new book
  67. Finishing a book
  68. Daydreaming
  69. Lip gloss
  70. Turquoise
  71. Pink
  72. Flirting
  73. Pillows
  74. BBQs
  75. Pastel gel pens
  76. Musicals
  77. Sweetcorn soup
  78. Salt
  79. Tattoos
  80. Fires
  81. Wooden floors
  82. Toast with butter
  83. Make-up
  84. Snow
  85. Avocado
  86. Movies
  87. New music
  88. Online shopping
  89. Long weekends
  90. Watching James as a daddy
  91. Being organised
  92. Solving problems
  93. Win win situations
  94. Music festivals
  95. Ikea
  96. My pandora bracelet
  97. Weddings
  98. Happy tears
  99. Jim Halpert from The Office
  100. Sweet and salty together
  101. Fridays

14 comments:

  1. Love this list! A lot of these things make me happy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of having a list of things that make you happy.. Something to look back at when your having a sad moment.. Can I steal this idea? Will of course link to you! Em :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thumbs up on the King sized bed. I couldn't live without it. This is a great list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm stopping in from SITS! I just wanted to share some comment love.
    I'd absolutely love for you to take a moment to stop by my blog, that would be really great!

    I hope you have an amazing weekend!

    Many Blessings,

    Teresa <><

    http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 60 is great! :) You have tons on there that make me happy too. I need to get started on my list. Do you have the original list. I'd love to see what you have on there and what you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so stupid. I see the list. Duh! It's late and it's summer vacation. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy lists make me happy! Good for you for focusing on the great stuff in life!!
    i found ya on MBC and am now following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've MEME'd you. Is that politically correct? lol Spreading the smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice list!!! A lot of these things are on my list as well! btw about the Indian food thing, I am from Pakistan where we have almost the same food as Indian food, just that the taste is pretty different!
    I have some pictures on my blog! You can stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this idea! I need to make a list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool list!

    by the way, did you join mommy moments? i cant seem to find your entry.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha - Jim Halpert makes me happy too!!! Just thinking about him makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete