Saturday, August 8, 2009

A trip to Indianaland!

Indianaland is a soft play area close to our house. It is fab. Ollie gets in free at the minute because he still can not walk which is a bonus! My friend Charlene (and little Josh) took Ollie and I on Wednesday. It was so so much fun. The last time we had been was when Ollie was about 6 or 7 months and he had not yet learned to crawl, so there was not a lot he could do and I had to lift him from one section to another.

Now that he is crawling and has a bit of freedom, he had an absoultely awesome time. He chased other babies, went through an obstacle course on his own, played in the ball pool and played with puzzles on the wall!






12 comments:

  1. Stoppin by from SITS. What a cute blog. The toddler stage goes by so quick and is so precious. Your little guy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also from SITS :D

    That reminds me so much of Discovery Zone! I miss that place, even though I'm grown now. The old DZ around these parts is now a David's Bridal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day and what a sweetheart!

    Just stopping by from SITS to wish you a very Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so cute!! Looks like a really fun day.

    Stopping by from SITS.

    http://erinbassett.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun!

    Congrats on being the first sits commenter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being first commenter! Love the soft playland! Wish we had one around here. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, wow! He is just adorable! In no time he'll be running through there. He's quite the adorable little man. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya from SITS! Ollie looks so cute and sure looks like he is having a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. stoppin by from SITS. Congrats on being #1. I love your list on the side. I am collecting followers and my goal is 100 by end of month. Please help me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one cute child you have!

    I notice you have lots of pics on your blog. If you are interested I do a weekly feature called "Sundays in my City" where I show pictures of my City. Here's the link:

    http://unknownmami.blogspot.com/2009/08/sundays-in-my-city-link-up.html

    Check it out and if you are interested link up on Sunday!

    I'm really enjoying my stroll through your blog.

    ReplyDelete