Friday, August 21, 2009

Cuddles with Ivy!


After Ollie being quite the ladies man the other day, here he is being a big flirt again! This is his friend Ivy who turned 1 month at the weekend (how cuuuuute is she and look at her beautiful little tiny outfit!)! My friend Bex's fiance George was going on his first day back at work so the two girls came over to my house for lunch and a movie. We lay the two of them on the rug and they were in their element. I was so surprised at how gentle Ollie was... I thought for sure he would end up hurting her but he didn't... he was really gentle. How cute is the picture!? The rug is a baby gift from Ollie's great granny and grandad... I am going to lend it Bex now though... Look at how small Ollie used to be on it!

15 comments:

  1. Oh!
    They grow up so quickly! Enjoy every second!

    Just stopping by from SITS to say hello and wishing you a very HAPPY FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emma! such cute pics! I hope you find time to pay my blog a visit! (Your design, my happiness!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from SITS-your blog is SO cute! I love the 101 list too! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. -->I love that picture of the baby on the rug. Too cute!

    Visiting from SITS...

    http://www.websavymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have a size comparision in the pictures. That rug looks so big when he was little, but now it is the rug that is little!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look like best friends. Adorable.
    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't imagine Ollie ever being so small!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG he used to be so little!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pics, and you can embarrass thehem with the one of them toghether when they are older!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love little baby pictures! They're so cuddly!

    ReplyDelete