Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Little lovesome loves his veggies (and an award!)

This is Ollie eating corn on the cob at his nanny's. He is not a fussy eater I'm pleased to say. He loves most vegetables, but corn on the cob is his new thing...

Yesterday I got an award from Jamie over at this is me; consequently. Thank You so so much Jamie for thinking of me!


I am allowed to give this award to up to 15 people (I'm only giving it to 4) so here goes:

DiPaola Momma at Chicken Nuggest of Wisdom
Jia at Color Me Untypical
Lisa at Smell The Coffee Lisa
Bex at Ivy - Born to Bloom

3 comments:

  1. my son loves corn on the cob too. i think its the fun of knawing on the cob, i think if they are teething too, it helps with the uncomfortableness they are feeling.

    Thank you so much for this award!! I'm so happy. I'm so indecisive and changed up the look of my blog again! I just can't figure out what I want it to look like exactly. It's the ADD in me I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh looks like he is enjoying his cob!! Thank you for the award!! What do I do to get it on my page, so I can show it off!?

    ReplyDelete