Friday, June 10, 2011

We saw our baby bean :)

On Tuesday at 2.20, we saw our baby for the first time.  It was so so so tiny, but there was a blurry but definite little flicker of a heartbeat.  To say I am relieved is an understatement.  I don't know quite what I expected at the scan but I was so overcome with relief on seeing the heartbeat that I burst out giggling.

The baby is measuring perfectly and everything looks healthy so far.  Only another 4 or 5 weeks until my next scan at 10/ 11 weeks.

I can't wait.

It definitely feels like it is going to happen this time :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I am so happy for you. I remember similar moment seeing my little ones wiggling on the computer screen--always amazing. Best best best to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! You and baby are definitely in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete