Friday, June 17, 2011

Ollie's 3rd Birthday in Pictures









Ollie had a fab birthday!  He woke up on Sunday morning to lots of presents including a bike, lego, a book, crafty bits and pieces and a game.  Daddy then made us all french toast with maple syrup for breakfast.  It was delicious!!!

We then got ready and went to the train museum, which I think is one of Ollie’s favourite places on the planet!  He had fun sitting on the trains and pointing out all of the bits…. the chuggers, the buffers, couplings etc.

After the museum, we came home and Ollie had a sleep in the car while I tidied and got ready for the party!

The party was CRAZY!  The kids all had so much fun but it was mad here!  SO many people!  It calmed down a little bit when the food was served and afterwards James blew bubbles for them.
I made the cake myself.  I’m really pleased with how it turned out.  Inside was multicoloured as I put sprinkles in the batter. 

3 comments:

  1. Your lil boy is seriously one of the cutest lil guys I've ever seen. Adorable! I'm glad he had a lovely birthday. And the cake...wow! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Ollie had an amazing birthday! And that cake looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete