- He now weighs 9lbs 9... nearly 10lbs! Hard to believe that some people give birth to babies this big. I'm really noticing a difference in his size... :)
- He is getting strong... especially his neck. He loves lifting his head up and looking around... especially when lying on your chest... his favourite place to be.
- When lying on your chest he now grasps your clothing either side as if he is giving a hug (or just hanging on!)
- Ollie is getting better at sleeping! Last night he slept from 10.30pm until 5am this morning!
- He is now using the bigger bottles!
- Today I could have sworn I heard a giggle... very short... but a sound of delight nonetheless...
- ...and he smiles loads! They still aren't big grins... but they are definately smiles and not just the windy type. As soon as I got him from his cot this morning and put him down in the bed beside me I got the biggest cheesiest grin from him that we have seen so far.
- Ollie now follows us across the room (with his eyes hehe). He definately recognises James and I and our voices.
- He is 5 weeks today!
- He makes little contented noises when he is happy... makes chomping noises when given his dummy... and slurpy content noises when drinking! Sometimes he squeaks when he sleeps too. It's adorable.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
How's Ollie doing?
Brilliant is the short answer...