Monday, September 14, 2009

Ollie is pretty much a walker now!

And it is soooooooooooooooooo cute. He walks around all by himself now, probably about 65% of the time, crawling the other 35%. His confidence has suddenly sky rocketed and he walks around with a massive smile on his face. He is so clever. Ollie has even mastered walking around a corner, which I read was hard for them to learn!

I have posted much in the past week, mainly because I'm so busy with a project that I will tell you about soon. Basically though, it involves expanding my blog design company, to include a few extra offerings. This also means I have to do a whole re-design of my Indiechick blog and at the same time I'm currently working on 5 blog designs! Crazy!!

1 comment: