Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Only 96 days to go!

I'm now 26 weeks pregnant. Hard to believe that we will be welcoming the little one in about 14 weeks (15 weeks at the latest). Time is really flying by! I'm off work at the minute for rest and relaxation on the Doctor's orders. Trying to take it easy and doing little things each day to prepare for bubs arriving. I have a huge list of things to do before he comes. So much washing and cleaning and dusting! I'm also in the process of knitting a blanket for him. I've never really knitted so it's going very slow but it is so relaxing! I'm also painting 2 small canvases for his nursery.

Bubs currently is about 14 inches long and weighs about 1lb 6. He is learning to breath at the minute but is only breathing in liquid. It's just practice for when the time comes. Bubs moves so much now. We are told to count kicks and should be getting at least 10 kicks in 2 hours. At active times I normally get 10 kicks in 5 minutes! I can sometimes feel him turn over and my whole tummy moves!

I start my 3rd trimester on the 26th of this month and then it is the home stretch! James and I have been discussing names but I won't post them here as they are top secret!! We can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment