Saturday, March 1, 2008

Quick Update



I can't believe I am 25 weeks now. Time is really beginning to fly past. I haven't updated in a while because not a lot is happening. I think from here things are really going to slow down until Due Day!

The baby is kicking every single day. Mostly in the morning as soon as I wake up and it really starts again after dinner. On occasion we have seen my belly move which is the most bizarre thing! I will try and get it on video to post up here when it starts to get a bit stronger.

Our baby currently weighs approximately 1 and a half pounds and he is 35cm long (I think he really must be getting squashed because my bump is not very big!). I still don't have a single stretch mark and apart from the odd leg cramp (ouch!) I have no complaints. I've had a fairly easy pregnancy so and consider myself to be very lucky. I had a checkup at the midwife clinic on Thursday and everything is going so well with the baby that they do not need to see me for another 6 weeks! Our little half baked bean is cooking well!

My friend Charlene had a little boy in October and she visited me last weekend with her husband and they brought us their moses basket and a bag load of lovely clothes. Were so prepared now that all we are waiting for is this little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment