Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{9} My Worst Habits

This was a hard list to think of... not because I'm perfect and have no bad habits, but because I'm not entirely sure which of these are actually habits.
  • I procrastinate a lot... I don't like boring things that need done so I will put it off and put it off as long as I can get away with.  Things like hanging out the washing... I'l do that later.  Putting the clean and dry laundry away.... I'll do that later too.
  • Spending money at every opportunity!  I can't seem to help myself.  If I go to the shops it feels wrong to come home empty handed.  I could save a lot of money if I just didn't spend it.  I'm addicted to shopping!
  • I'm quite bossy!  At least, James thinks so!
  • When tidying the house, starting lots of things at once and not getting them finished.  This infuriates James!!  I'll start the housework with the intention of doing a full spring clean from top to bottom.... I'll start in the kitchen and it will be sparkling, dining room next, living room.... and then I'll be either too tired or bored to do the rest of the house.  So we end up with sparkly rooms and rooms that are a total mess.
I'm looking forward to finding out what your bad habits are!!

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Keith would say the same about me as i can be very bossy and i also start things around the house that i don't finish. I get distracted too easily, usually by blogging! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this flippin' blogging malarky is a real distraction from my duties as a domestic goddess. Actually anything can distract me to be honest. Todays job was to sort out the million tons of baby clothes in the boys room but alas... I MUST go to the garden center and purchase some much needed turf *sniggers* xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also a spendaholic it's so hard not to, i've found I buy things sometimes and don't even wear it, Clothes shopping is on my list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! You've just described all of my bad habits! :) I will blog mine later xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma, I think you stole my habits!! Just kidding. I have the same habits as you! =)

    23thirty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm like that- starting things and never finishing them- the Mr is driven to distraction. I told him to stop whinging if not I'll air his bad habits lol :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am right there with you when it comes to procrastination and the house cleaning. I am all over the place when trying to clean! Sometimes it feels like I started 50 different things, but got side tracked with each one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so similar. I can't clean the whole house at once. I get super distracted! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think procrastinating and starting lots of things at once then getting bored seem to go hand in hand....these both apply to me too. I even get annoyed with myself, cannot imagine what I'm like to live with !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love shopping! I have such a hard time just window shopping, in fact, I can't do it because I will NEED something that I find and I HAVE to buy it. Lol....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could've written that myself! I always put things off as does other half so things get done pretty slowly around here, i hate coming back empty handed even if its a good rummage in a charity store but i tend to really spend when im feeling miserable which is dangerous! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is it too late for me to join the party?? lol I think I'm going to go insanely post so I can catch up!

    ReplyDelete