Saturday, May 12, 2012

{12} Inside my fridge

When I post the below photos, please don't feel sorry for me!! Haha!  We are supposed to do a food shop this weekend because we don't have anything to make a meal with.  We're fine in terms of juice... but you can't live on juice alone.  My fridge looks desperately empty but don't worry.... we're not starving!

Baby formula, semi skimmed milk, Ribena, Innocent orange juice

Eggs, Golden Cow butter, mayonnaise, pesto, jalapenos, pizza topping, chillis

Munch Bunch yoghurts, Frubes, Cathedral City Cheddar, Lurpak lighter
A chicken and ham pie, Innocent Apple juice, tomatoes
A pastry case, baby courgettes and baby tomatoes

Ollie's drawings on the front of the fridge

Chicken nuggest, microwave pizzas, peas, Weight Watchers meals, mince

Frozen sausages, Smiles, fish fingers and bacon

4 comments:

  1. I wonder how many people will have a fridge clear out doing this?! I didn't..... Honest! *sniggers like Mutley* Loving the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine has a lot less than you, always feel we go to the supermarket but our fridge always looks empty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a few things to bin doing this, as well as my random yogurts with the lids ripped off hmm. I like this prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Consider this American fascinated by the food in your fridge. A few questions: what are Frubes, and a Lurpak lighter? Also what are the Birdseys in your freezer? the only Birdseye products we have here are frozen vegetables.
    Sorry if this is nosy, but if it makes you feel better, I'll list below what's in mine ;)
    Mangoes. Big Cherry chocolates (my weakness). Yogurt. Lactose free milk. Ketchup, mayo, mustard, pickles, apricot jam. Cream cheese. Butter. Cheddar, Swiss, and Monterey Jack cheese. Romaine lettuce. Tortillas- corn and flour. Eggs. Garlic. Dill. Rosemary. Sage. Half and Half tea (half lemonade, half tea).
    In my freezer: Ground chicken. Pork spareribs. Chicken breast, thighs, and drumsticks. Hot dogs.
    Happy Mothers Day!!

    ReplyDelete