Tuesday, May 22, 2012

{22} Best Thing This Year!

Without a doubt, the best thing to happen to us this year was the birth of baby Nate.  From my post a couple of days ago, you will know that it took us along time to get where we are now... his birth was amazing and fast and we couldn't believe it when he was really here.  Last year started off with a miscarriage and this year started off with a birth.  Definitely a good start to the year!

Nate has really settled into our family and I love being a mum of two more than anything else in the world.  I'm pretty lucky.

We still have so much of the year left so I am really looking forward to what it might bring!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the birth of Nate and your lovely family :)

    Congrats also on hosting this challenge - I think it will be a bloggy highlight of my year!

    ReplyDelete