Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 on 10

ten on ten button

This is my first time joining in on Rebekah's Ten on Ten, where on the 10th day of the month you take a photo each hour for 10 hours!  So much fun!

10am: Nate's naptime... and Ollie is playing with lego... all is quiet!

11am: A little bit of tv time for Ollie with his midmorning snack.  Jake and The Neverland Pirates is a big hit!

12pm: Someone has the grumps today...  one guess... and it's not me or Ollie!

1pm: Lunch with Ollie consisted of chips, chicken popsterz, olives and tomato ketchup.

2pm: Bonding time for the boys.  Ollie crawled under the baby gym to spend some time with Nate <3.

3pm: Milky juice time for Nate.

4pm: Reading books together while waiting for daddy to get home.  Curious George is the favourite around here.

5pm: Easy dinner tonight... got a chinese takeout.  We had salt and chilli ribs, smoked garlic and chilli chicken and crispy beef in pepper sauce with boiled rice. Yum!

6pm: Timeout for Ollie for hitting the dog!

7pm: BEDTIME!

Join in Ten on Ten!

7 comments:

  1. I forgot today was the 10th! I'm so glad you joined up! I'll have to remember to do it next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, what a fab idea! I'll have to wait until next month to take part though!

    I'm a new follower (found you on the Britmums bloghop) so Hello *waves*! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This is my first time doing the 10 on 10 also! Great pictures :-) I'm also your newest follower :-)

    have a wonderful evening!

    blessings
    ,Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another "10 on 10" first-timer here...

    Your boys are so cute! And now I'm thinking we should have Chinese takeout for dinner tomorrow! YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hope that cutie pie gets over his grumpies! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable boys!
    Such gorgeous photos.
    I love this project because it really does show the beauty in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures. Your boys are adorable and Jake and the Neverland Pirates is a big hit around my house as well.

    ReplyDelete