Thursday, May 31, 2012

{31} Why I Blog

I first started blogging when I was pregnant with Ollie.  I had been keeping a pregnancy journal and James suggested I blog about it instead.  I started up my blog and never looked back haha!  I started blogging because I wanted to keep a journal of my pregnancy.... later turning into a journal of my life as a mum and wife and now as a wife and mum to two!  It is so easy to forget the little things, but looking back through my posts, there are amazing things documented.

I enjoy writing.  I find writing a good old blog post is kinda therapeutic... I've always kept a diary and this is just the same, but public!

I've also 'met' a lot of lovely ladies through having a blog... and I love that!

Thank You all for taking part in the challenge!  I think you enjoyed it, so I am putting my thinking hat on and trying to come up with something... maybe something weekly?  How many of you finished the whole thing???

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting this challenge. I have loved it and it is the first one I have done. Apart from posting two together at the weekend I did the whole thing (and am quietly pleased with myself) Fab job Mrs! Will look forward to your next creation xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad your blog challenge has come to an end :( Thanks so much for putting this together and running it; not only has it been brilliant but I've also found lots of new blogs/bloggers through it :) I completed it and I would definitely take part in another challenge..a weekly one sounds good to me, thanks again lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the whole thing :) Patting myself on the back!
    Thankyou ever so much for hosting- your prompts were brilliant and I feel like I know everybody so much better now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for doing this hun, I have really really enjoyed it and I will be looking forward to the next challenge whenever it may be. I feel I have found some new great blogs to read. The blogging community is a fab place xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been fab i'll look out for new challenges soon then. Unfortunatly I missed the first two days but done everyday since :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Emma for hosting this challenge, I have loved it and found loads of new blogs that I love. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Emma! I really enjoyed the blog challenge and would love to do it again someday! I would totally be down to do something weekly and look forward to seeing that in the future. There were a few times where I did a few days at once since I missed them, but I did do all 31 days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting this challenge!! I was behind but caught up and managed to do every post :-) xx

    ReplyDelete