- Well… it looks like my littlest is teething. How unfair!? He is far too little for such pain!
- Today must have been stressful! I'e just devoured an entire 2-people sized bar of chocolate in less than 5 minutes. So unlike me.
- Off to the inlaws for lunch on this sunny Sunday :)
- Deconstructed burger for supper tonight :) (burger, cheese, bacon, avocado, chilli ketchup and cajun mayo).
- Teething is the work of the devil. My poor tiny twelve week old baby!! Temp and red cheeks all day.... drooling and howling. Not happy :(
- Having such a peaceful lunchtime with my littlest while the biggest is at preschool :) sigh.
- Glee didn't used to be this cringey did it
- I've had a productive day! De-cluttered Ollie's toy boxes, kitchen sparkling and have spent the last 2 1/2 hours IRONING! Me? Domesticated?
- I'm wishing Friday would come quicker! Hubby is in Poland on business until Saturday and I hate when he isn't home!
- My biggest boy was up most of the night with nightmares and sods law it's the night my littlest sleeps really well! 7 hour stretch! Go Nate!
- Yay!! Ollie is starting Primary School in September!
- A stroll in the sun always makes the day seem better :)
- Nate is finally asleep after much screaming. Stupid teeth!!!
Joining in at:
iPhoneography at Courtney Noffsinger Photography