Sunday, February 5, 2012

Self Portrait


I find it so hard to take a self portrait.  The camera is so dang heavy and it hurts my wrist holding it at a funny angle to get a shot of myself.  I like this one though :)  I am linking up with The Paper Mama's self photo challenge.

Currently I'm:

Obsessing over…
My amazing little boys.  BOYS. Plural!  How lucky am I to have TWO amazing little children.  I'm also obsessing about my 365 project, baking, Pinterest

Working on…
Losing the baby weight, keeping on top of household chores (hard to do with a newborn!), sticking to a budget and being the best mum and wife I can be.

Thinking about…
How fast time goes when you are busy.  Nate is 2 1/2 weeks old now and it doesn't seem like 6 days since he was born.  Where has the rest of the time gone?  I feel robbed.  I don't feel like I've really had 3 1/2 years with Ollie either.  I wish time would slow down sometimes, so I have more time to take everything in!

Anticipating…
A possible 8 week adventure, finding out what school Ollie has been accepted to and starting driving lessons next month.

Listening to…
Loving Lana Del Ray - Video Games and M83 - Midnight City at the minute!

Eating…
Nothing right now!

Wishing…
That I had some sort of baked good in the house right now.  Would love to sit down to something sweet with a cup of peppermint tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment