I've been thinking about these for the last few days and have come up with some that I know will make a happier me and a happier home :)
1. Keep on top of my daily chores better... I know that when my house is a mess and there are too many chores needing done, I'm not quite as relaxed, happy or fun to be around. I have a picture in my head of the housewife I would like to become.
2. I want to start saving... This year James and I got way out of the habit of putting money into savings... but saving money is the only way we will ever get to have a family holiday or similar.
3. I must learn how to use my camera! I got my lovely Nikon D3100 in April last year and have still to take it off the auto setting. I want to take AMAZING photos with my camera. I need to sit down and figure out where to start first.
4. Learn to drive... to me this is a must this year. I'm 27 and have never learnt how to drive a car. With baby boy number 2 almost here now, I know it is something that we, as a family, are going to need. I have paid for my lessons... I just need to wait until baby makes his appearance so I can start! I am hoping I can learn before the summer!
5. Say yes more often... I am guilty of saying "in a minute"and "not just right now" a bit too often, when I am busy. I want to be able to say "yes of course" to Ollie more... and then get stuck in playing with him properly. I need to remember that the thing I am doing can wait "a minute"...
6. Have PROPER family time each evening... I know this one will be hard to get used to. There is always someone using a computer, tv, phone or ipad.... Every night I want to set time aside where we use none of these things and really spend time together as a family.
7. Learn to use my sewing machine... I got a sewing machine for my birthday in July and have never used it. I don't yet know how! I must learn, because there are so many things I want to make for myself and for my two boys!!
8. Learn patience... yep.
9. Blog more often... and about more interesting stuff! My last blog became a bit of a niche about only pregnancy.... I want to use this blog to blog about everything happening in our life :)
10. Read more books...
Fingers crossed I (we) can stick by these :)