Friday, October 28, 2011

24 and 26 weeks pregnancy updates!

I'm 26 weeks pregnant now and everything is going well.  I feel so much further on than I currently am though!  I remember feeling like this when I was about 35 weeks pregnant with Ollie!



I don't think there has been much increase in size in the last month or so but I definitely feel like my bump is getting tighter.  You can see baby moving all the time and sometimes I see it out of the corner of my eye and it makes me jump!  

Our baby boy now measures about 36cm (Ollie was 51cm when he was born!!) and weighs nearly 2lbs.  Apparently he can hear a lot better now and can hear Ollie, James and I chatting.

I am just 2 weeks away from entering my last trimester..... the home stretch, and I'm in double figures now.  Only 98 days until my due date!!

How far along? 26 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: + 7lbs.
Sleep: Not sleeping well, but just bought a pregnancy pillow which really helped last night!
Food cravings: Chinese food, salty things, fruit juice, Coca Cola, cheese.
Best moment this week: Choosing the baby's home from hospital outfit.
Movement: My whole belly moves..... all the time!
Gender: BOY!
Stretchies: A few...
Belly Button in or out? Out. So gross.
What I miss: Iced coffee, brie, goats cheese, cider.
What I am looking forward to: The NCT Nearly New Sale next week to pick up some bits!
Symptoms: Sore hips, sore back, tiredness!
Milestones: Into double figures now.... less than 100 days to go!
Weekly wisdom: Get some rest!
Emotions: Rollercoaster!



1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I will bet you can't wait. I am your newest follower. Come and check out our blog.

    ReplyDelete