Tuesday, October 4, 2011

22 weeks pregnant!

I'm 22 week pregnant now and FEELING it.  I am so SORE!!!!!!!!!  This pregnancy is a lot harder than my pregnancy with Ollie.  I get super bad pain in my lower back and hips every. single. day.  To be honest though, I don't rest as much as I should.  There is a lot to do at home, with taking Ollie to and from school and we are also in the process of redecorating!  I'm not a complainer though.... I am appreciative of the fact that I have this back pain etc because I'm lucky enough to be pregnant right now :)


Can you see the veins up there above my star tattoos?  Eeek!  I am loving my bump this last couple of weeks.... so long as I can find something I like wearing.  The only thing I have an issue with is my belly button poking out.

Our wee baby is SO active.  I have a party baby in there and he responds to voices too which is cute.  He wakes at the same time as the rest of us and then moves all day long.

We have told Ollie the name we have chosen for the baby and he has trouble remembering it so far, but when he DOES remember, the way he pronounces it is so cute!


How far along? 22 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: + 6lbs.
Sleep: Sleeping well, but I wake up SO tired every morning.
Food cravings: Fruit juice, Indian food, sushi, cheese with tomatoes and crackers, salty things!
Best moment this week: Getting Ollie's and the baby's room decorated!!
Movement: There is a constant party in my belly!
Gender: BOY!
Stretchies: A couple around my belly button....
Belly Button in or out? Out. Ack.
What I miss: Iced coffee, brie, goats cheese, cider.
What I am looking forward to: Buying more baby boy clothes etc!
Symptoms: Sore hips, sore back, tiredness!
Milestones: Finally 20+ weeks!
Weekly wisdom: Get some rest!
Emotions: Up and down all the time!


2 comments:

  1. Try some yoga for pregnant women. Very relaxing and it will help your back. Happy gestating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the awesomest, most perfect baby belly! I love your picture :)

    ReplyDelete