Friday, April 1, 2011

2011 Ultimate Blog Party



I am so excited to be participating in the 2011 Ultimate Blog Party over at 5 Minutes for Mom!

WELCOME to my blog. Thank You for coming to visit!

Here on Toddler Awesome you will find my day to day ramblings about my life as a SAHM to an incredible little boy called Oliver (Ollie). My name is Emma, I am 26 and I have been married to my handsome hubby for almost 4 whole years and Ollie will be 3 in June. We live in a sweet little housing development in Belfast, Northern Ireland. You can read more about me and my family by clicking here.  I started this blog July 2009 and love keeping it!

With this blog I document what Ollie and I get up to day to day. I like to record the random goings-on in my life and this is kind of my diary!  You can read about Ollie, funny things he says, how clever Ollie is and all about my new camera (my first SLR).

I recently took part in a lot of memes etc and hosted a couple myself, but have decided to strip the blog right back and just write about what I like.... and our life :)  I also will be documenting my progress in the world of digital SLR photography!

Hope you enjoy the PARTY and your visit here. Please do comment to let me know you have visited, so that I can come and visit you also! COME BACK SOON!

13 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the UBP to say hello! Cute blog -- I have a 2-year old boy and looks like they're into the same things... except that I'd be thrilled to get mine to eat what yours does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there,visiting your site from UBP 2011.

    Nice to meet you! What a darling little man you have there. If given a chance i would also want to be a stay at home mo

    Btw, I love your header!

    Hope you could pay me a visit too!

    Thanks,
    Nina
    http://ninyacomia.blogspot.com/2011/03/ultimate-blog-party-2011_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the worst photographer, but maybe we can be friends anyway.
    I have a cute little boy, actually I have two, actually I'm about to have three. I love boys, don't you? They're hilarious.
    Stopping by from UBP11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! here from UBP!
    congrats on your new cam! LMK if you have any questions about it!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site, and your son is so cute. I read the entry from the day before and I hope he's starting to feel better. Poor little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "write about what I like" Exactly. Great to meet you. Found you through the UBP. Party on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ollie is an adorable name. My son is nearly the same age, just a tad older. Happy partying!
    http://www.brimfulcuriosities.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. stopped by from the UBP11.

    Ollie is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Already a follower, just stopping by to say HI from the party.

    enjoy ur weekend
    carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping in from UBP11, nice to 'meet' you! You have a beautiful son! Come by and visit me too! Mama MOE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by from the UBP. So nice to meet you and your family. Ollie is a sweetie. Looks like he can be a real funny little guy. :)

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by for the UBP! Wow, Ireland! I've been to England and Wales, but haven't made it to Ireland yet. It's on my bucket list though.

    I'm a SAHM too, and our sons are close to the same age--mine will be three in October. I also have baby #2 due in June. I'm a writer of science fiction (mostly, though I do some mainstream stuff and have a kids' Christmas book I hope to find a home for this year) when I can get my son out of my hair.

    I hope you'll come visit Science Fiction Mommy:
    http://sciencefictionmommy.blogspot.com/
    or
    http://sciencefictionmommy.blogspot.com/2011/03/ultimate-blog-party.html

    Enjoy the party!

    --Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,

    Nice to meet you!! You live in Ireland? That is awesome! I can't wait to read more!

    Thanks
    Katie
    http://hunnybeekatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete