Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'M LOVING...

My new blog! Trying To Be a Domestic Goddess
The days are getting brighter!
Painting my nails french!
My blog design business being busy!
My handsome, newly 31, husband :)
Mojitos!
Cherry chocolate brownies!
Pay day :)
Being in Dublin.... I'm finding it so relaxing.
Planning how we're going to decorate in June.... talking about TOTAL HOUSE OVERHAUL!
Writing in my new Moleskine planner :)
Ollie talking to himself "I'm not a man, I'm a boy".............random.
New episodes of Fringe!

4 comments:

  1. I love to listen in on JDaniel chatting with himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL to Ollie conversation with himself to convince himself that he is a boy not a man ;), sweet little boy!

    Dublin could be the place ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute little boy you have!

    ReplyDelete