Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


This week I am loving:

♥  The fact that my tooth isn't sore anymore.
♥  Being back in Belfast and seeing my friends.
♥  Tacos!
♥  New blog friends (I'll be putting a list of my favourite blogs in my sidebar shortly)
♥  Healthy eating!  I'm going to try much harder this week!
♥  My new book - Room by Emma Donohue
♥  Watching Dexter.  We are only catching up on season 4 and 5 now!
♥  Ollie is copying EVERYTHING I say and it is really cute!
♥  How well behaved Ollie is being recently.
♥  My handsome hubby.
♥  Half Baked Ben and Jerrys.
♥  My other new book - How To Talk So Kid's Will Listen and Listen So Kid's Will Talk.
♥  New followers :)
♥  Luxury baths with Lush bath bombs!

4 comments:

  1. I will have to check out that icecream. LOve its name. that book about listening to your kids and getting them to listen will be on my book list, soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, ice cream! And I am glad your tooth is feeling better :) There is almost nothing more irritating than a tooth ache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your tooth is feeling better! I can only imagine how awful that felt!
    Have to tell you that I love the name Ollie! Makes me smile when I say it!
    I may have to check out Dexter. I have heard good things about it!
    Happy Thursday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your toothache has gone.

    enjoy ur weekend

    carol

    ReplyDelete