Tuesday, December 14, 2010

25 Days Christmas Countdown (15th - 21st December)

15th December - Make paperchains!

16th December - Make a handprint wreath!

17th December - Movie night with dad (Polar Express!) with snacks and hot chocolate with marshmallows.

18th December - Cut out the shapes that make up both a snowman and a Christmas tree and put them together as if they were a jigsaw, talking about each shape as you go.

19th December - Make cinnamon scented playdoh!

20th December - Bake Christmas Cookies!


21st December - Make thank you cards in advance, to give out after Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome idea's i may steal a few for my little ones we haven't been craft all this year :( really need to get back into the paints and crayons Happy holidays! Btw i have a giveaway going on for our bloggy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! I look forward to your many reviews and if you have them: GIVEAWAYS! :D

    I am a new follower and i would love if you would come and follow me back at my new blog!

    Passions by Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from BabyDealsDujour,
    we list all the baby daily deals in real-time. Love to see you on Facebook and
    Twitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I like your Christmas countdown ideas! We've done the handprint wreath, turned out so cute. My son has it hanging on his door. :-)

    -The Menu Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower, I found you via someone who's participating in the Friday Follow Blog hop.
    I have to say after checking out the first couple pages of your blog I absolutely LOVE you ideas! Especially these Christmas ideas - we'll likely be using some of them with our toddler over the next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new follower, I think the Chrsitmas stuff pulled me here!

    I hope to see you at http://teensntoddlers.blogspot.com/ if you get a chance.

    Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete