Monday, June 28, 2010

Number 100 on the list complete (Ollie's first trip to the beach!)

"Paddle in the sea with James and Ollie"



Yesterday we took Ollie to the beach for the very first time.  It wasn't the best day with regards to the weather, but we all had fun.  We had a small paddle in the sea, Ollie dug the sand with his digger and spade, James took him up the sand dunes and then he and James played in the muddy sand (near the water) for ages!  Oh and we collected some shells.


We did not stay long as the weather was dull... grey clouds were coming!  I think we will go back on the next hot and sunny day we have!


To see the rest of the items on my 101 in 1001 list, click here.

7 comments:

  1. We're taking Pie for her first beach trip this weekend...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, he's so precious in his beach gear. :D

    I wish we had an ocean nearby. It takes a few days of driving to get to one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi -- following you from the bloghop! great blog :)

    www.dandygiveaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi EMMA You won my giveaway over at my blog GET CRAFTIN! Please email Melissa the giveaway sponsor with your info @ missylissy1211@yahoo.com. Thank you for entering. I love your blog along with your designs, i found you through Fireflies and Jellybeans a while ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from Malaysia! Hopping in from FMBT! I'm your latest follower now! :D
    Hope that you can return the follow at my new blog domain! :D ( I'm a full-time mummy )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh oh oh! It's the beach near Newcastle? I can't remember the name but I love it!

    ReplyDelete