- Ollie celebrated his very first Valentine's Day... He got a card and a heart chocolate bar from Charlotte and a heart balloon from Ruby! He then went on a Valentine's date to his Nanny's while James and I went out for dinner.
- He tasted his very first pancakes on Pancake Tuesday with sugar and lemon.
- He learnt to roll from front to back and back to front.
- Ollie had his first attempt at feeding himself.
- He said Dada for the first time and learnt to commando crawl.
- Ollie learnt to crawl backwards.
- He got a 3rd tooth...
- ...and a 4th tooth!
- I had my very first mother's day.
- We started looking for a house to buy...
- ...and had an offer accepted on a house!
- Ollie had his first go on swings...
- and he even tried his first olive.
- In April James and I applied for a mortgage. Very very scary!
- I won £50 mothercare vouchers from a baby photo competition and we spent it on a paddling pool and balls to put into the pool when not being used with water.
- Ollie got a 5th tooth...
- ...and 6th tooth...
- He learnt to say up...
- ...and hiya!
- Ollie also learnt to clap...
- and ate a lot of easter eggs!
- Ollie went into his paddling pool for the first time (in the house I might add! It was too cold outside so we put towels on the living room floor)
- He learnt to crawl properly...
- ... and got first pair of proper shoes and started pulling himself up to standing.
- He learnt to drink from a straw.
- We moved house...
- and I laid vinyl flooring for the first time.
- James and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary
- I had japanese for the first time.
- Ollie went to his very first baby concert...
- ...and he got his 7th and 8th tooth!
- Ollie turned 1 and had a lovely party.
- He saw ducks at the duckpond for the first time.
- Ollie slept until 8.30am... and since then has been sleeping till 7.00 - 7.30... an improvement on the early 6am starts!
- Ollie and I made playdough from scratch!
PHEW! That is a lot. It is mad how fast things happen!