Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sleep advice pleeeeeeeease...

I am ALMOST at my wits end.  Ollie has normally been so so good at going down for the night, normally we just set him in his cot awake but sleepy and we don't hear a peep.... but the last number of nights have been AWFUL... he seems to have developed a fear of going to bed.  As soon as we set him in his cot, tuck him in, rub his tummy and stroke his head, say night night and walk away he goes hysterical.  He ends up screaming so bad that his breathing sounds strange and it sounds like he will at any minute throw up.  I'm not sure what to do.  I've tried controlled crying in the past and this worked and is the reason why he has been such a good sleeper... but it seems to have disappeared.  We tried the controlled crying last night but his crying was much worse than when i used to use controlled crying.

HELP!

It hurts knowing that my boy falls asleep in tears :(

No comments:

Post a Comment