Monday, February 9, 2009

...and for the next 3 days I'm a single parent...

kind of... James is working hard at the minute preparing a course that he has to deliver to a team in his work on Thursday and it's taking quite a bit longer than expected.  He has left this morning to go to work to get it finished and I'm not expecting him home until 8 tonight... the same tomorrow and Wednesday.  This will be the first time I will have looked after Ollie completly on my own for longer than 8am - 4.30pm so wish me luck!  I feel a little bit sad for James that he won't get to see Ollie for more than about 10 minutes in the morning for the next few days. :(

3 comments:

  1. You'll do just fine! Tell James good luck with his teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl I know how that is! Jason is always gone working some crazy schedule. But you'll be fine...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard I know!

    Btw - I've missed your blog! I just came back and moved from lifeaccordingtofrances over to http://foundmyplace.wordpress.com.

    Stop by and say hi when you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete