End Date - 27th April 2012
Tasks completed - 8/101
- Lose 21lbs (8/21).
- Have another baby.
- Go on an un-planned road trip.
- Read 75 Novels (1/75).
- Learn 25 new recipes (16/25).
- Level and seed the front lawn. (post coming soon)
- Level and seed the back lawn.
Plant flowers.(post coming soon)
- Get wooden floors in the hall, living room and dining room (0/3).
- Make a will.
- Sew something and use it.
Join a library.(?) Go camping with Ollie and James.(post coming soon)
- Get another tattoo.
- Have at least 5 dinner parties (2/5).
- Get new doors for every room.
- Decorate living room.
- Tile kitchen.
- Decorate our bedroom.
- Decorate spare room.
- Have the hall and landing stripped and painted.
- Learn to drive.
- Go to 15 concerts (3/15).
- Get 5 portions of fruit and veg everyday.
- Splurge on a bag!
- Make a list of 101 things that make me happy.
- Complete an alphabet photo collage for Ollie (0/26).
- Take a photography class.
- Give up all junk food for a month.
- Drink JUST water for 2 weeks (1/2).
- Donate blood.
Find a penpal and write once a month.(post coming soon)
- Make a birthday present for someone.
- Try 10 new foods (5/10).
- Have a luxury bath once a week (30/143).
- Learn how to do bento for James, Ollie and I.
- Go on a long haul family holiday.
- Create a realistic schedule.
- Have a wedding anniversary getaway.
- Buy 2 goldfish.
- Paint my nails once a fortnight (15/72).
- Do not buy takeout for a whole month.
- Get a passport for Ollie.
Make and follow a budget.(post coming soon) Organise and label photos.(post coming soon) Blog everyday for a month (0/30).(post coming soon)
- Develop a habit of taking vitamins!
- See a musical in the theatre.
- Plan a special date night once a week (12/143).
- Take a family photo once a month (3/33).
Get a new hairstyle.(post coming soon)
- Compile a family scrapbook.
- Make 5 new friends (3/5).
- Find a way to earn money.
- Use the slow cooker twice a month (8/66).
- Organise and de-clutter cupboard under the stairs.
- Make a treasure box/ multi sensory rainy day box for Ollie.
- Make a blog post for every finished goal (10/101).
- Learn first aid (specifically child/ baby first aid).
Find 2 good babysitters that are not family members (2/2).(post coming soon)
- Go to a music festival and take Ollie.
- Create a photo wall.
- Organise and de-clutter my flickr account.
- Go on a spa break with bff.
- Visit my internet friend in Liverpool.
- Paint a giraffe height chart on the wall in Ollie's room.
- Complete Ollie's first year book.
- Get last year's 365 printed in a book.
- Make a piece of jewellery.
- Send happy notes to friends and family (0/50).
- Buy a good mobile phone.
- Read to Ollie everyday (0/90).
- Keep on top of the laundry by doing at least one load a day (0/90).
- Go to the dentist twice a year (1/6).
- Make cupcakes for hubby to take to work.
- Get measured for bras (I have no idea what size I am).
- Sell something I made to someone I don't know.
- Buy nothing on the credit card unless it is an emergency.
Get out of overdraft and back in credit (and stay there)!(post coming soon)
- Watch 101 movies (40/101)!
- Hand make all Christmas Cards next year.
- Make jam.
- Make fondue (possibly for a date night).
- Get a bikini wax.
- Grow sunflowers.
- Paint front and back door and the door of the shed.
- Buy 3 new sets of lingerie that make me feel fabulous.
- Start an emergency account (3 x salary).
- Get engagement ring and wedding ring rhodium plated and polished.
- Organise important documents.
- Walk the Lagan Towpath to Stranmillis and back.
- Start a family tradition.
- Buy presents for people 'just because' (0/5).
- Cut out Coca Cola for 10 weeks (not consecutively) (8/10).
- Take part in the shoebox appeal every Christmas.
- Try geocaching with hubby.
- Do 30 day challenge on EA Sports Active (Wii) (0/30).
- Do 1 thing a month that James likes that I wouldn't normally do (2/33).
Paddle in the sea with James and Ollie.
- Take a photo of 30 of my favourite things and frame as a collage (0/30).
* Click any of the completed tasks to see the blog post about it!