Saturday, November 8, 2008

His own room!

We finally (well James finally... I can't take the credit), cleared out the 'miscellaneous room' in time for Ollie spending his first night in there on his own!  It looks nice.  The large cupboard is getting picked up tomorrow and the room will be even nicer!  I'm a little nervous that he won't like it, that he will miss us or that we will miss him... but on the other hand I'm looking forward to it too!  James and I might soon start catching up on proper solid sleep... something almost forgotten by us!

To mark the event I bought him some cute little letters today for his door, that spell out Ollie!

We decided to move him in on a Saturday night incase the night is unsettled!  I can't believe how much bigger our room looks now with no cotbed!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Post some pictures when you get it done, k?

    ReplyDelete