Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What did he think of pear puree then?

It went a bit better than I expected.  I thought it was super sweet so I mixed in a little bit of his rice to bring the strength of the flavour down a little bit.  He seemed a bit confused at first then seemed to really enjoy it.  He opened his mouth after swallowing each mouthful and looked at me waiting for the next piece and he cried when it was done and I moved on to give him some milk.  Ollie is getting really good at swallowing now.  Hardly any falls out of his mouth!




As you can see he looks like a happy baby after the pear and rice :D

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I'm glad he liked it! We made prunes and bananas today, I can't wait to start fruits, but I'm taking things super slow, we have some severe allergies in my family . . . a few more weeks to go!

    I just love that first picture, he looks so surprised at the yummy new food!

    ReplyDelete