Sunday, August 3, 2008

Busy bee!

I've been very busy as of late which is probably the reason why my posts have been kinda lacking in substance!  Ollie has been a very fussy baby the last while and when I'm not cuddling my little one I'm trying to get the chores done, the ones I didn't get to do because I was cuddling Ollie! Hehe!  I never thought there would be so much work involved in being a mother and I'm really kept on my toes.  I'd rather that than things be boring though!  We are also in the process of getting ready to move house 120 miles away.  As this is our first home together we have never really moved house before and it's going to be great... just so much preparation before we go!

I need to de-clutter... so any de-clutter tips would be SUPER welcome.  It would be such a help if I could rid this house of half my stuff!  I also need to go around the house and make a list of things that need fixed before the landlords come to view the house (to see if we deserve our deposit back) at the end of the month.

So excited for the move back to Belfast though.  I've been in Dublin for 2 and a half years now and I really feel like I have had enough.  It's a hard city to live in, not to mention the cost of living.  I'm looking forward to being back in Belfast, back to what I know and super close to everyone I love... my family and my best friends.

It's hard being excited though because there is so much to do before we go!!!

Emma xx

2 comments:

  1. I know the cost of living from US to Ireland is WAY different, and knowing that Dublin is like tourist capital, I can only imagine how expensive it must be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My decluttering tip: just throw a bunch of crap away. That's what we did. It felt wasteful though.

    ReplyDelete