Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hubby and I had a date!

This week James' mum has been staying with us.  She has been helpful and is currently helping to finish knitting the blanket I started (I didnt get a chance to finish because he came early and now that he is here I dont have enough time to knit the rest.  I am a slow knitter, she is a fast knitter.)

Anyways... tonight James and I went out on our own.  The first time we have been alone together in 3 weeks.  It was lovely but we only stayed out a couple of hours because we missed Ollie too much.

We went to a place nearby called Jo' Burger.  DELICIOUS!!  Such a cool and relaxed atmosphere... weird music... lovely menu... I got a lamb burger with brie, bacon and avocado (with mango salsa) and a side of sweet potato fries.  Hubby got a beef burger with balsamic pineapple and cheese on top and a side of potato fries and corn on the cob.

It was nice to get out and talk just the two of us for a little while.  I have to admit it felt so strange holding hands.  We haven't held hands in 3 weeks because one of us has always been pushing the pram!! :)

Love my hubby...

It was lovely to come home and cuddle Ollie...

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment