Thursday, February 7, 2008

Were having a...

BOY!



The scan went really well. Unlike the previous times we went to the hospital we did not have to wait very long. It was great to see our little one again. James had not seen it since our 12 week scan which seems so long ago now. He really noticed a change. The baby is perfectly formed with the cutest little profile ever and we found out that it is a little boy. He is the exact perfect size for his age and everything is healthy

The scan pictures we got to take home were not very good because the sonographer was a student and kept missing the best oppurtunities to get a picture. The one above is the clearest we have though. If you can't make it out, the head is at the top, body at the bottom, spine to the left and on the right side of the head you can see a little mouth, nose and eye. It is the cutest baby I have ever seen. It was also lovely feeling the kicks this time but also being able to see what the baby was doing when it kicked and the movement it made.

I don't think I get another scan now. I think that is the last time I will see bubs until I see the real thing!! Not long to go now but I know having seen it so many times, not seeing it for the next 19 weeks is really going to make me miss it.

We are both really chuffed that we are having a little boy. It's lovely knowing before the baby comes which route our life is gonna take (pink and pretty things or mud and mischief!! haha). I did have a feeling it would be a boy but James thought it would be a girl. James is excited to take bubs out for his first pint (not for a LOT of years yet!).

No comments:

Post a Comment