Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bellybutton!!


On 17th December I noticed my belly button changing shape. I haven't posted a picture because I've been finding it a little strange and hard to look at!! It's now an oval more than a circle. Very bizarre. I just know it's going to turn into an 'outy' at any minute.

In the post we received a card from James' Uncle Bobby. For Christmas he had donated money which purchased a birthing kit for midwives in Africa. It was such a lovely and thoughtful gift and really made us appreciate just how good we have it here in the western world where death in childbirth is a very rare and unheard of occurrence. In a place like Africa it's very common. It made us feel good to know Bobby had purchased something that could make that big a difference to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment